D15 COVID-19 Dashboard:
District 15 has updated its COVID-19 Dashboard! Please visit the COVID-19 Dashboard on our Health Services website.
ISBE/IDPH FAQ - 10/18/21
Exclusion Decision Tree - 10/14/21
- Illinois State Department of Public Health (IDPH) and the Illinois State Board of Education (9/21/2021)
- Mandatory Exclusion of Students and School Personnel Guidelines for close contacts: exclude any student or school personnel who is a close contact for a minimum for 14 days or as otherwise directed by the school's local health authority, which may recommend options such as Exclusion for 10 days or 7 days with a negative test result on day 6.
- Illinois State Department of Public Health COVID-19 Exclusion Protocols (updated 9/23/2021)
- Additional emphasis on the importance of offering in-person learning, regardless of whether all of the prevention strategies can be implemented in a school.
- Revised definition of close contacts to guide quarantine procedure.
- Alignment with State of Illinois Executive Order 2021-18 on required universal indoor masking in P-12 schools for all teachers, staff, students, and visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
- ISBE shared the latest version of its Revised Public Health Guidance for Schools (8/9/2021)
- Governor JB Pritzker announced an Executive Order that supports safe in-person learning and requires that masks be worn indoors by all teachers, staff, students, and visitors to K-12 schools, regardless of vaccination status. (8/4/2021)
- The State of Illinois has adopted the CDC’s updated guidance regarding COVID-19 prevention in K-12 schools for all public and nonpublic schools in Illinois. (8/2/2021)
- State of Illinois Announces Face Coverings Now Required in All State Facilities, Regardless of Vaccination Status (7/30/2021)
- The Cook County Department of Public Health (CCPH) updated its guidance (7/28/2021)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated the guidance for fully vaccinated people (7/27/2021)
- IDPH School Guidance updated its FAQ (7/26/2021)
- The Cook County Department of Public Health (CCPH) shared guidance (7/23/2021)
- The National Association of School Nurses (NASN) shared a statement supporting AAP's guidance (7/21/2021)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) releases guidance (7/9/2021)