Teacher assignment/schedules now available in Campus Parent
August 6, 2019
It is the moment many of you have been waiting for…..elementary teacher assignments and junior high schedules are now available to view by logging into Campus Parent!
To view your child’s teacher assignment, please click on the “schedule” button located in the left navigation bar.
You can toggle between different children in your family by clicking the small down arrow in the upper right corner of the screen.
Parents who have completed online registration have created a username and password to access the Campus Parent system. If you have not yet completed online registration, please follow these steps:
- Visit Campus Parent (https://ic.ccsd15.net/campus/portal/parents/palatine.jsp)
- Click "New User?" on the bottom of the page.
- Type your unique "activation key" (the hyphens will appear on their own) listed below to access the site. (This activation key is unique to each individual parent. Each parent/guardian in the household received his or her own email with unique activation key included.)
- Once the activation key is entered and you have clicked “Submit”, you will be prompted to create your own user ID and password.
- Once logged in, you will have access to information regarding all of your students currently attending District 15 schools.
- Please bookmark the Campus Parent URL and note that it changed on July 26 to https://ic.ccsd15.net/campus/portal/parents/palatine.jsp.
- Questions? Visit our Infinite Campus page or our FAQ page.
Although Campus Parent is used in District 15, District 211 and District 214, each district has its own database/website, so you will need to utilize the District 15 Campus Parent website to access your D15 student information.
Campus Parent Mobile App
This information is also visible on the free Campus Parent mobile app.
- Android Google Play Store
- iOS App Store
- To find our district in the mobile app, search for “Palatine” in the search box. We are officially listed as “Palatine C C School Dist 15”
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s school directly.
Thank you and enjoy the remaining days of summer.