- Gray M. Sanborn Elementary School
- GMS Headlines & Features
Bus route information for free riders now posted on Campus Parent
If eligible for free transportation services, your child's school bus information is now available to view by logging into Campus Parent. Click on the “More” Tab on the bottom of the left side, then select "Transportation" to view information.
You will see the following bus route, bus stop, and time information as pictured below.
You can toggle between different children in your family by clicking the small down arrow in the upper right corner of the screen.
Parents who have completed online registration have created a username and password to access the Campus Parent system. If you did not complete online registration, please follow these steps:
- Visit Campus Parent (https://palatineil.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/parents/palatine.jsp)
- Click "New User?" on the bottom of the page.
- Type your unique "activation key" (the hyphens will appear on their own) listed below to access the site. (This activation key is unique to each individual parent. Each parent/guardian in the household received his or her own email with unique activation key included.)
- Once the activation key is entered and you have clicked “Submit”, you will be prompted to create your own user ID and password.
- Once logged in, you will have access to information regarding all of your students currently attending District 15 schools.
- Questions? Visit our Infinite Campus page or our FAQ page.
Please save your login information. Please note, this website is where you will find your child's class schedule/teacher assignment, grades, bus information and more.
Although Campus Parent is used in District 15, District 211 and District 214, each district has its own database/website. You will need to utilize the District 15 Campus Parent website to access your D15 student information.
Campus Parent Mobile App
This information is also visible on the free Campus Parent mobile app.
- Android Google Play Store
- iOS App Store
- To find our district in the mobile app, search for “Palatine” in the search box. We are officially listed as “Palatine C C School Dist 15”
Parents of students who qualify for free bus service are able to request changes to their child's bus route between July 25 and Aug. 1. Please do not call your child's school with bus route change requests. Changes MUST be made using this online form for a bus route change consideration to be made. Change requests are not guaranteed. Any changes we are able to accommodate will be visible on Campus Parent by Aug. 9.
Online Bus Change Request Form
Any bus change requests made after Aug. 1 will not be considered for re-routing until Sept. 3.
Paid riders will not be in place until the week of Aug. 5-9. At that time, parents of paid riders may log into Infinite Campus to check their route(s). Paid riders cannot ask for changes in routes until Sept. 3.
Campus Parent Outage
On Friday, July 26, Infinite Campus will be unavailable due to required maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience. Following this work, we will update the link to Campus Parent on the top of the District and school websites with a new website address.
Need assistance? Call your child’s school, and someone will be able to help you.