- About Communications Department
- CCSD15 Branding Guide
- CCSD15 Mobile App
- D15 e-Flyers
- 2019-08-17 - BOE News - Dr. Heinz provides detailed facilities overview to BOE
- 2019-08-13 - D15 E-News - Welcome Back to School!
- 2019-07-31 - D15 E-News - District 15 welcomes 60 new teachers!
- 2019-07-09 - D15 E-News - Previously mailed summer noticed are going digital
• 2018-19 D15 E-News Archive
- 2019-06-28 - D15 E-News - $5 million in building improvement projects underway
- 2019-06-13 - BOE News - Boundaries Task Force presents preliminary concepts
- 2019-06-10 - D15 E-News - D15 summer school is now in session
- 2019-06-03 - Message from Dr. Thompson
- 2019-05-29 - D15 E-News - Important information to close the school year
- 2019-05-20 - D15 E-News - Online registration information and tutorials
- 2019-05-09 - BOE News - Potential Park Place school discussion continues
- 2019-05-08 - E-News - Teacher Appreciation Week
- 2019-04-25 - E-News - Board of Education members sworn into office
- 2019-04-11 - BOE News - Board approves construction of secure school entrances
- 2019-04-06 - D15 E-News - Support the work of the one-five Foundation!
- 2019-04-02 - D15 E-News - April is Occupational Therapy Awareness Month
- 2019-03-14 - BOE News - Preliminary Student Assignment Plan Reviewed by BOE
- 2019-03-05 - D15 E-News - Curriculum Highlight: Fountas & Pinnell Classroom
- 2019-02-26 - D15 E-News - SDL Info Night February 27
- 2019-02-15 - D15 E-News - Win Money for Student Loans, College Expenses
- 2019-02-14 - BOE News - Boundaries Task Force process update provided to board
- 2019-02-04 D15 E-News - Kindergarten & New Student Registration Feb. 4 & 5
- 2019-01-28 D15 E-News - ONLINE REGISTRATION for incoming kindergartners and new students
- 2019-01-24 D15 E-News - D15's Cold Weather Response Plans
- 2019-01-23 D15 E-News - Register incoming kindergarten students Jan. 30 or Feb. 5
- 2019-01-10 BOE News - Board takes steps to secure all school entrances
- 2019-01-09 D15 E-News - Boundaries Task Force holds third group meeting
- 2019-01-06 one-five Foundation Raffle
- 2018-12-13 BOE News - BOE approves tentative contract for D15 Transportation Union
- 2018-12-12 BOE News - BOE Names Dr. Laurie Heinz Next Superintendent of Schools
- 2018-12-04 D15 E-News - Boundaries Task Force Holds Second Meeting
- 2018-11-15 D15 BOE Update - Board to Explore Employing Retired Police Officers in Schools
- 2018-11-06 D15 E-News - D15 to Test Emergency Notifications System
- 2018-10-30 D15 E-News - School Meal Menus Now Digital
- 2018-10-24 D15 E-News - Recognizing Principals & Transportation Staff
- 2018-10-16 D15 E-News - National School Lunch Week
- 2018-10-11 D15 E-News - Celebration of Physical Therapists
- 2018-10-05 D15 BOE Update - Student Assignment Plan Presented to Board
- 2018-10-02 D15 E News - National Custodial Workers Day
- 2018-09-28 D15 E-News - Boundaries Task Force Holds First Meeting
- 2018-09-20 D15 E-News - Three Seats Open in April BOE Election
- 2018-09-17 D15 E-News - Take Superintendent Search Stakeholder Survey
- 2018-09-13 D15 BOE Update - Dept of Instruction Explores Achievement Districtwide
- 2018-08-31 D15 E-News - Accepting Applicants for D15 Boundaries Task Force
- 2018-08-17 D15 BOE Update - Student Enjoy Space Camp Experience
- 2018-08-14 D15 E-News - Welcome to the 2018-19 School Year!
- 2018-08-08 D15 E-News - School Resumes Wed., Aug. 15
- 2018-07-26 D15 E-News - Download New D15 Mobile App
- 2018-07-12 D15 E-News - School Custodian Honored by PATH
• 2018 D15 E-News Archive
- 2018-01-09 D15 E-News
- 2018-01-10 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-01-22 D15 E-News
- 2018-02-07 D15 E-News
- 2018-02-19 D15 E-News
- 2018-02-22 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-03-06 D15 E-News
- 2018-03-08 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-03-19 D15 E-News
- 2018-03-29 D15 E-News
- 2018-04-04 D15 E-News
- 2018-04-10 D15 E-News
- 2018-04-18 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-04-25 Message from Supt
- 2018-04-27 D15 E-News
- 2018-05-08 Message from Supt
- 2018-05-09 Message from Supt
- 2018-05-10 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-05-10 Message from Supt
- 2018-05-16 D15 E-News
- 2018-05-30 Message from Supt
- 2018-05-31 D15 E-News
- 2018-06-07 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-06-25 D15 E-News
- • 2017 D15 E-News Archive
- Facebook Live Chats
- FOIA (Freedom of Information Act)
- Generations of Excellence—A History of District 15
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Reprographics Department
- School Buildings Location List
- Student Directory Information/Photo Release
Teacher assignment/schedules now available in Campus Parent
August 6, 2019
It is the moment many of you have been waiting for…..elementary teacher assignments and junior high schedules are now available to view by logging into Campus Parent!
To view your child’s teacher assignment, please click on the “schedule” button located in the left navigation bar.
You can toggle between different children in your family by clicking the small down arrow in the upper right corner of the screen.
Parents who have completed online registration have created a username and password to access the Campus Parent system. If you have not yet completed online registration, please follow these steps:
- Visit Campus Parent (https://ic.ccsd15.net/campus/portal/parents/palatine.jsp)
- Click "New User?" on the bottom of the page.
- Type your unique "activation key" (the hyphens will appear on their own) listed below to access the site. (This activation key is unique to each individual parent. Each parent/guardian in the household received his or her own email with unique activation key included.)
- Once the activation key is entered and you have clicked “Submit”, you will be prompted to create your own user ID and password.
- Once logged in, you will have access to information regarding all of your students currently attending District 15 schools.
- Please bookmark the Campus Parent URL and note that it changed on July 26 to https://ic.ccsd15.net/campus/portal/parents/palatine.jsp.
- Questions? Visit our Infinite Campus page or our FAQ page.
Although Campus Parent is used in District 15, District 211 and District 214, each district has its own database/website, so you will need to utilize the District 15 Campus Parent website to access your D15 student information.
Campus Parent Mobile App
This information is also visible on the free Campus Parent mobile app.
- Android Google Play Store
- iOS App Store
- To find our district in the mobile app, search for “Palatine” in the search box. We are officially listed as “Palatine C C School Dist 15”
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s school directly.
Thank you and enjoy the remaining days of summer.