- About Communications Department
- CCSD15 Branding Guide
- CCSD15 Mobile App
- D15 e-Flyers
- 2019-01-09 D15 E-News - Boundaries Task Force holds third group meeting
- 2019-01-06 one-five Foundation Raffle
- 2018-12-13 BOE News - BOE approves tentative contract for D15 Transportation Union
- 2018-12-12 BOE News - BOE Names Dr. Laurie Heinz Next Superintendent of Schools
- 2018-12-04 D15 E-News - Boundaries Task Force Holds Second Meeting
- 2018-11-15 D15 BOE Update - Board to Explore Employing Retired Police Officers in Schools
- 2018-11-06 D15 E-News - D15 to Test Emergency Notifications System
- 2018-10-30 D15 E-News - School Meal Menus Now Digital
- 2018-10-24 D15 E-News - Recognizing Principals & Transportation Staff
- 2018-10-16 D15 E-News - National School Lunch Week
- 2018-10-11 D15 E-News - Celebration of Physical Therapists
- 2018-10-05 D15 BOE Update - Student Assignment Plan Presented to Board
- 2018-10-02 D15 E News - National Custodial Workers Day
- 2018-09-28 D15 E-News - Boundaries Task Force Holds First Meeting
- 2018-09-20 D15 E-News - Three Seats Open in April BOE Election
- 2018-09-17 D15 E-News - Take Superintendent Search Stakeholder Survey
- 2018-09-13 D15 BOE Update - Dept of Instruction Explores Achievement Districtwide
- 2018-08-31 D15 E-News - Accepting Applicants for D15 Boundaries Task Force
- 2018-08-17 D15 BOE Update - Student Enjoy Space Camp Experience
- 2018-08-14 D15 E-News - Welcome to the 2018-19 School Year!
- 2018-08-08 D15 E-News - School Resumes Wed., Aug. 15
- 2018-07-26 D15 E-News - Download New D15 Mobile App
- 2018-07-12 D15 E-News - School Custodian Honored by PATH
• 2018 D15 E-News Archive
- 2018-01-09 D15 E-News
- 2018-01-10 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-01-22 D15 E-News
- 2018-02-07 D15 E-News
- 2018-02-19 D15 E-News
- 2018-02-22 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-03-06 D15 E-News
- 2018-03-08 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-03-19 D15 E-News
- 2018-03-29 D15 E-News
- 2018-04-04 D15 E-News
- 2018-04-10 D15 E-News
- 2018-04-18 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-04-25 Message from Supt
- 2018-04-27 D15 E-News
- 2018-05-08 Message from Supt
- 2018-05-09 Message from Supt
- 2018-05-10 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-05-10 Message from Supt
- 2018-05-16 D15 E-News
- 2018-05-30 Message from Supt
- 2018-05-31 D15 E-News
- 2018-06-07 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-06-25 D15 E-News
- • 2017 D15 E-News Archive
- Facebook Live Chats
- FOIA (Freedom of Information Act)
- Generations of Excellence—A History of District 15
- one-five Foundation 529 College Fund Raffle
- Chapter 1 - Welcome to District 15
- Chapter 2 - Day-to-Day Information
- Chapter 3 - Student Fees
- Chapter 4 - District Curriculum and Instruction
- Chapter 5 - Elementary Curriculum and Instruction
- Chapter 6 - Junior High Curriculum and Instruction
- Chapter 7 - Student Breakfast and Lunch Program
- Chapter 8 - Transportation
- Chapter 9 - Health Services
- Chapter 10 - Safety
- Chapter 11 - Miscellaneous
- Chapter 12 - Board of Education Policy
- Chapter 13 - Other Programs
- Chapter 14 - Contact Information
- Reprographics Department
- School Buildings Location List
- Student Directory Information/Photo Release
Enter the one-five Foundation's 529 College Fund Raffle for a chance to win $26,450!
Enter the one-five Foundation’s 529 Raffle for your chance to win up to $26,450!
“The one-five Foundation wanted this fundraiser to have a meaningful education connection. We hope that the winner of this raffle will use the money toward a 529 educational savings plan for themselves or a loved one,” said Mary Zarr, one-five Foundation Chairperson.
Each $100 ticket purchased will earn one entry into the raffle. Only 529 tickets will be available for purchase. Buy tickets online by visiting www.ccsd15.net/529fund. Code (if prompted): TIX
Half of the money raised through the raffle (up to $26,450) will be retained by the one-five Foundation to further its work enhancing the classroom experience for District 15 students. The other half of the money raised (up to $26,450) will be issued to the raffle winner with the intent that the winner create or contribute to a “529 Plan,” an educational savings program with tax benefits meant to help families fund their child’s future college costs.
The raffle winner does not need to have an existing 529 plan for raffle eligibility. Prize money will be issued to the winner in cash via check(s), and will be subject to applicable federal and state tax obligations and limitations. Entrants must be 18 years or older to enter the raffle. Additional restrictions apply. Complete raffle rules, terms and conditions are available at www.ccsd15.net/529fund.
The raffle drawing will take place live at 5:29 p.m. on March 17, 2019, in Palatine at the District 15 offices located at 580 N. 1st Bank Drive, Palatine, Illinois 60067. The drawing will be broadcast via Facebook Live, and a link to the live drawing will be provided on District 15’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/CCSD15). The winner’s name will be published on District 15’s Facebook page.
The one-five Foundation is operating this raffle and has registered this raffle with the Village of Palatine.
Official Rules and Disclaimers
The one-five Foundation (“Foundation”) 529 Raffle (“Raffle”) is being conducted pursuant to the Illinois Raffles and Poker Runs Act (230 ILCS 15/0.01 et seq.) and the Palatine Municipal Code, to raise funds for charitable and educational purposes. By purchasing a Raffle ticket (“Ticket”), the purchaser acknowledges that they are aware of, and agrees to be bound by, all applicable statutes and rules, and the Foundation’s interpretation of such statutes and rules. The Raffle is unaffiliated with any political activity or group.
Cancellation/Termination of Raffle: By purchasing a Ticket and choosing to participate in the Raffle, each Raffle participant acknowledges and agrees that the Foundation has the right, in its sole discretion, to elect not to proceed with the Raffle for any reason whatsoever or for no reason, and in such event, a participant’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be to receive a refund of the full price paid by such participant for each Ticket purchased, without interest. No refunds will be made except at the sole discretion of the one-five Foundation or with respect to any Ticket purchased after the date of the Raffle drawing.
Eligibility: Any individual who is 18 years of age or older at the time of the purchase of the Ticket is eligible to enter the Raffle. Entrants need not be present at the time of the drawing to win. Foundation officers, directors, and employees are excluded from participating in the Raffle and are ineligible to win a prize. The Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the raffle process or acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and the Foundation reserves the right to seek damages from any such person. The winner’s signature and acceptable proof of identification will be necessary to award winnings. Except where prohibited, participation in the raffle constitutes the winner’s consent to the Foundation’s or its designees’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
Ticket Sales: Tickets may only be sold and purchased between Jan. 1, 2019 at 12 a.m. and March 17, 2019 at 12 p.m. or until all 529 available tickets are sold, whichever is sooner. The raffle drawing will occur at 5:29 p.m. on March 17, 2019, at 580 N. 1st Bank Drive, Palatine, Illinois 60067. The Foundation reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond its reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the raffle, as determined by the Foundation in its sole discretion.
Prize Winnings: The winner will be selected at random. The sole prize available to Raffle entrants is fifty percent (50%) of total proceeds generated by the sale of five hundred and twenty-nine (529) Tickets, up to a total maximum prize of $26,450.00 (Twenty-six Thousand Four Hundred Fifty Dollars). The Foundation is not responsible for winner’s use of any winning funds. By participating, entrants acknowledge the Foundation’s intent with respect to entrant’s use of prize winnings received is the creation of, or contribution to, a qualified educational savings program authorized by Section 529 of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C § 529). Notwithstanding the Foundation’s intent as to entrant’s use of prize winnings, the Foundation does not condition any eligible entrant’s receipt of prize winnings on any intended or actual use of said winnings. Prize winnings will be subject to any applicable federal and state taxes, tax withholding, and reporting obligations. Before participating, individuals should consider whether they are financially, legally, and practically capable of receiving prize winnings as subject to Raffle rules and restrictions.
Notification of Winner: The winner’s name will be published on District 15’s Facebook page. It is the responsibility of the winner to check the District 15 Facebook page to determine the winning ticket and to collect the prize according to Raffle rules. The Foundation has no obligation to contact the holder of the winning ticket. In order to collect prize winnings, a winner must sign and provide to the Foundation, by delivery to the District 15 administrative office at 580 N. 1st Bank Drive, Palatine, Illinois 60067: (a) such written information and tax identification numbers as may be required by any applicable tax laws; and (b) proof of identity in forms satisfactory to the Foundation showing that the claimant is the same person identified on the winning Ticket.