3. Improve Student Transitions (From Elementary > Junior High > High School)
PLAN: Align feeder patterns with high school boundaries so students can attend neighborhood or near-neighborhood schools and progress from building to building with their classmates.
Access to programs and services would be improved, time on buses would be reduced, and overcrowding would be addressed.
Align Feeder Patterns with High School Boundaries
- Students attend neighborhood and near-neighborhood schools
- Neighborhoods move from elementary to junior high and then high school together
- Improve access to programs and services
- Reduced travel time on buses
- Overcrowding would be addressed