All Children Eat Free
The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced that all school meals for children will be free through the end of August 2021!
Because of this announcement, school meals will no longer be charged to a student’s account. All meals will be free to any child under the age of 18, regardless of ability to pay. Children do not need to be present for a parent to pick-up a meal.
Meals are delivered to select locations Monday-Friday. See menus for additional information.
To view the monthly menus, please click on the current year-month below.
Coming soon! Allergen and nutritional information will be available on the Primeroedge website. Menu items that are poultry, pork, vegetarian, beef, gluten free, peanut free, tree nut free are indicated.
Al La Carte Items
Meal Storage and Heating Instructions
Product should not be stored in refrigerator longer than 3 days. Heat according to instructions below, and consume within 2 hours. Do not microwave container as it contains metal.
- Leave product wrapped with wrapper unopened.
- Heat oven to 325⁰ F.
- Place product on baking sheet, and cook for 20-25 min.
- Product is ready to consume when an internal temperature of at least 165⁰ F is reached.
- If product has not reached an internal temperature of at least 165⁰ F, continue to cook in oven, checking every 5-10 minutes until minimum internal temperature of product has reached 165⁰ F.
- Carefully remove from oven, remove wrapper, and let sit 5 minutes before consuming.
- Consume product within 2 hours.
*CAUTION: Product will be hot. Consume with caution.
- Please note: Since the type of products vary, and ovens are different, cooking times are approximate and may need to be adjusted.
- If you have any questions regarding nutritional information, allergens or ingredients, please call Nutrition Services at 847-963-3928.