About District Improvement & Data
The District Improvement and Data Department supports the District and its students by providing several important and connected services. These services include:
- Supporting the District’s strategic planning process,
- Overseeing the District’s Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) system,
- Assisting schools implement the District’s school improvement process,
- Coordinating State and District assessments,
- Developing tools to assist schools with the productive use of assessment information, and
- Managing the District’s screening and selection process for the District’s Academically Talented and Gifted Program.
Please use the links to learn more about these important services.
Assistant Superintendent of District Improvement & Data
Thomas Edgar, Ph.D.
Assistant Director of Research and Systems / Psychologist Coordinator
Laura Swanlund, Ph.D.
Socio-Emotional Learning Coordinator
Manager, Data Services