Welcome to the Marion Jordan PTA webpage!
To start, I’d like to thank you for your contribution, for your time and commitment to our organization, and for our teachers and most importantly our students! It takes many helping hands to make our PTA successful. Please know we are grateful for your help!
Although different from years past, this year we have been able to continue some of our long-standing activities as well as create some new ones.
- We welcomed students back to school with a special gift at supply pick up.
- Run club turned virtual to keep our Blue Jays active at home this fall.
- Grade level trunk of treat events allowed for smaller while still celebrating Halloween.
- We moved the fall book fair online to help support access to interesting new material.
- Watch It! Wednesdays is a new program and a great way for the MJ community to stay connected to our staff.
- Kowalski began to offer some advice in her monthly column called Kowalski’s Korner in our weekly Jordanaire.
- PTA parent volunteers led a virtual bingo during their afternoon Valentine’s Day celebrations.
- The Science Guys presented a fun assembly virtually to all students.
- The PTA board has been working on ways to improve our overall communication as well as ways to support inclusivity.
Although our main focus will be communicating with you via the Jordanaire email, we will use this webpage as a landing spot for information such as meeting minutes, archived Jordanaires, etc.
Lastly, you can always see updates on our Facebook page, as well.
Thanks again for stopping by!
All the Best,
Jenny Bartkus, MJ PTA President