About Communications Department
The Communications Department plans and directs the communication of information designed to keep our constituents and staff informed of school district programs, advancements, topical news, events, etc., as well as staff and student achievements. This is accomplished through:
- Serving as a contact for all media questions and requests for information.
- Coordinating all District publications (annual reports, newsletters to the community and staff, programs, brochures, invitations, handbooks, policy manuals, and other special project materials).
- Promoting good will through publicity efforts such as news releases, presentations, speeches, exhibits, tours, E-Flyers, etc.
- Coordinating and maintaining direct responsibility for the continued development of the District website and Employee StaffWeb.
- Representing the school district during community projects and at public, social, and business gatherings.
- Coordinating all major printing, binding, and other production responsibilities for districtwide printed materials.
Community Members: Subscribe to District Electronic Newsletters!
District 15 uses an e-newsletter platform to communicate with parents and the community. In order to include community members in our message distribution, those interested in receiving e-newsletters need to sign up to receive Blackboard Communications. This includes all community members who may have previously subscribed to district communications. Please note, all District 15 staff members and parents are automatically included in e-newsletter communications.
Once the form is submitted, you will need to click the verification link in the email sent to you from Blackboard (ParentLink), thanking you for creating a Blackboard account.
Chief Communication Officer
Senior Executive Assistant/
Board of Education Recording Secretary
Web & Print Specialist
Maria Clara Neff