“Where Learning and Friendship Count”—
As part of an interdependent community, we at Virginia Lake School dedicate ourselves to providing an environment rich in opportunities that challenge and inspire every child to be a world-class, lifelong learner and a productive, self-confident community member. To foster the development of responsible, lifelong learners we:
- Maintain a safe, orderly, and nurturing community.
- Encourage a cooperative partnership of families, staff, and community members.
- Accept diversity as an asset and celebrate individuality.
- Encourage the development of creative and academic talents.
- Provide a joyful, child-centered environment.
- Utilize available technology and research-based curriculums.