At Gray M. Sanborn, parents, staff, students, and the community will work collaboratively to provide a safe learning environment that teaches academics, responsibility, respect, and accountability.
Through that mission, students will demonstrate:
- High levels of academic growth.
- Perseverance and application of problem-solving skills.
- Responsible academic and social behavior.
- Respectable behavior by doing no harm to self, others, and community.
- Appreciation for diversity.
At Sanborn School, “Every student matters; every moment counts."