CCSD15 Parent Universities are a series of learning opportunities for parents to engage with—on demand, and monthly. Topics will be delivered by newsletter, on the CCSD 15 Parent University page.
Parents will also be able to access past Parent Universities, on their time. These newsletters will include topic delivery in a variety of formats; video, links, and more. Spanish version linked, with translated videos available.
Parent University Archives
Parent University will be a running resource for you to access at any time.
To see past Parent Universities, click the date/topic link below:
- April 2021 -- Community Partnerships and Resources
- March 2021 — Helping Your Student Cope with Powerful Feelings
- February 2021 — Registration Information
- January 2021 — World Read Aloud Day
- December 2020 — Hour of Code
- November 2020 — Resources for Learning At Home-- New Tech Tools!
- October 2020 — Students Remaining in Remote Learning, or Students In a Time of Transition
- September 2020 — Digital Citizenship
- August 2020 — Remote Learning Resources