Community Members: Subscribe to District Electronic Newsletters!
District 15 uses an e-newsletter platform to communicate with parents and the community. In order to include community members in our message distribution, those interested in receiving e-newsletters need to sign up to receive Blackboard Communications. This includes all community members who may have previously subscribed to district communications. Please note, all District 15 staff members and parents are automatically included in e-newsletter communications.
Once the form is submitted, you will need to click the verification link in the email sent to you from Blackboard (ParentLink), thanking you for creating a Blackboard account.
Users can opt out of:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)".
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to "60680" for non-emergency messages. Reply STOP to "54968" to opt out of emergency messages.
- Emails: Click the unsubscribe link from any email they receive.
Users can opt back into:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)" from the phone line that has been opted out.
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages. Reply START to "54968" for emergency messages.