- About Communications Department
- CCSD15 Logos & Branding Guide
- CCSD15 Mobile App
- D15 e-Flyers
- 2020-08-03 - D15 E-News - School Year Planning Update
- 2020-07-15 - D15 E-News - Adjustments to 2020-21 Commitment Length & Enrollment Deadline
- 2020-07-10 - D15 E-News - D15 Announces Return to Learn Plan
- 2020-07-07 - D15 BOE News - Preliminary Return to Learn Reopening Plan
• 2019-20 D15 E-News Archive
- 2019-07-09 - D15 E-News - Previously mailed summer noticed are going digital
- 2019-07-31 - D15 E-News - District 15 welcomes 60 new teachers!
- 2019-08-13 - D15 E-News - Welcome Back to School!
- 2019-08-17 - BOE News - Dr. Heinz provides detailed facilities overview to BOE
- 2019-09-12 - BOE News - Culturally & Linguistically Responsive Teaching Implementation Continues
- 2019-10-11 - BOE News - Strategic plan refresh presented to BOE
- 2019-11-08 - D15 E-News - Introducing a New CCSD15 Logo!
- 2019-11-15 - D15 BOE News - Feasibility Student and Master Facility Planning presented to Board
- 2019-12-13 - D15 BOE News - Second Language Programs in D15
- 2020-01-06 - D15 E-News - Kindergarten & New Student Registration is Now Open!
- 2020-01-10 - D15 BOE News - Student Achievement Report
- 2020-02-14 - D15 BOE News - Board approves summer construction projects
- 2020-02-27 - CCSD15 COVID-19 Update
- 2020-03-04 - CCSD15 COVID-19 Update
- 2020-03-06 - D15 E-News - Online Registration Now Open
- 2020-03-12 - CCSD15 COVID-19 Update
- 2020-03-13 - CCSD15 COVID-19 Update - Schools Closed
- 2020-03-15 - D15 one-five Update - Last Chance for 50/50 Raffle
- 2020-03-16 - CCSD15 COVID-19 Update - Video Message from Dr. Heinz
- 2020-03-17 - CCSD15 COVID-19 Update - Message from Dr. Heinz
- 2020-03-19 - CCSD15 COVID-19 Update - Message from Dr. Heinz
- 2020-03-21 - CCSD15 COVID-19 Update - Message from Dr. Heinz
- 2020-03-24 - D15 BOE News - Contract for Boundary Study Approved
- 2020-03-24 - CCSD15 COVID-19 Update - Message from Dr. Heinz
- 2020-03-29 - CCSD15 COVID-19 Update - Message from Dr. Heinz
- 2020-03-31 - D15 E-News - COVID-19 Closure Extension
- 2020-04-06 - D15 E-News - Virtual Board of Education Meeting April 8
- 2020-04-16 - D15 BOE News - Staffing Projections Increase
- 2020-04-16 - D15 E-News - Distance Learning Update
- 2020-04-17 - CCSD15 COVID-19 Update - Message from Dr. Heinz
- 2020-04-24 - D15 E-News - End-of-Year Plans Through Extended Building Closure
- 2020-05-01 - D15 E-News - Distance Learning Survey
- 2020-05-07 - D15 E-News - District 15 Helpline now available
- 2020-05-17 - D15 BOE News - Planning for 2020-21 School Year
- 2020-05-26 - D15 E-News - Last day of school!
- 2020-06-08 - D15 E-News - June 10 Board of Education meeting information
- 2020-06-13 - D15 BOE News - Considerations for Reopening Schools Discussed
- 2020-06-19 - D15 E-News - Development of Potential Reopening Scenarios
- 2020-06-24 - D15 E-News - ISBE's school reopening guidance released
• 2018-19 D15 E-News Archive
- 2019-06-28 - D15 E-News - $5 million in building improvement projects underway
- 2019-06-13 - BOE News - Boundaries Task Force presents preliminary concepts
- 2019-06-10 - D15 E-News - D15 summer school is now in session
- 2019-06-03 - Message from Dr. Thompson
- 2019-05-29 - D15 E-News - Important information to close the school year
- 2019-05-20 - D15 E-News - Online registration information and tutorials
- 2019-05-09 - BOE News - Potential Park Place school discussion continues
- 2019-05-08 - E-News - Teacher Appreciation Week
- 2019-04-25 - E-News - Board of Education members sworn into office
- 2019-04-11 - BOE News - Board approves construction of secure school entrances
- 2019-04-06 - D15 E-News - Support the work of the one-five Foundation!
- 2019-04-02 - D15 E-News - April is Occupational Therapy Awareness Month
- 2019-03-14 - BOE News - Preliminary Student Assignment Plan Reviewed by BOE
- 2019-03-05 - D15 E-News - Curriculum Highlight: Fountas & Pinnell Classroom
- 2019-02-26 - D15 E-News - SDL Info Night February 27
- 2019-02-15 - D15 E-News - Win Money for Student Loans, College Expenses
- 2019-02-14 - BOE News - Boundaries Task Force process update provided to board
- 2019-02-04 D15 E-News - Kindergarten & New Student Registration Feb. 4 & 5
- 2019-01-28 D15 E-News - ONLINE REGISTRATION for incoming kindergartners and new students
- 2019-01-24 D15 E-News - D15's Cold Weather Response Plans
- 2019-01-23 D15 E-News - Register incoming kindergarten students Jan. 30 or Feb. 5
- 2019-01-10 BOE News - Board takes steps to secure all school entrances
- 2019-01-09 D15 E-News - Boundaries Task Force holds third group meeting
- 2019-01-06 one-five Foundation Raffle
- 2018-12-13 BOE News - BOE approves tentative contract for D15 Transportation Union
- 2018-12-12 BOE News - BOE Names Dr. Laurie Heinz Next Superintendent of Schools
- 2018-12-04 D15 E-News - Boundaries Task Force Holds Second Meeting
- 2018-11-15 D15 BOE Update - Board to Explore Employing Retired Police Officers in Schools
- 2018-11-06 D15 E-News - D15 to Test Emergency Notifications System
- 2018-10-30 D15 E-News - School Meal Menus Now Digital
- 2018-10-24 D15 E-News - Recognizing Principals & Transportation Staff
- 2018-10-16 D15 E-News - National School Lunch Week
- 2018-10-11 D15 E-News - Celebration of Physical Therapists
- 2018-10-05 D15 BOE Update - Student Assignment Plan Presented to Board
- 2018-10-02 D15 E News - National Custodial Workers Day
- 2018-09-28 D15 E-News - Boundaries Task Force Holds First Meeting
- 2018-09-20 D15 E-News - Three Seats Open in April BOE Election
- 2018-09-17 D15 E-News - Take Superintendent Search Stakeholder Survey
- 2018-09-13 D15 BOE Update - Dept of Instruction Explores Achievement Districtwide
- 2018-08-31 D15 E-News - Accepting Applicants for D15 Boundaries Task Force
- 2018-08-17 D15 BOE Update - Student Enjoy Space Camp Experience
- 2018-08-14 D15 E-News - Welcome to the 2018-19 School Year!
- 2018-08-08 D15 E-News - School Resumes Wed., Aug. 15
- 2018-07-26 D15 E-News - Download New D15 Mobile App
- 2018-07-12 D15 E-News - School Custodian Honored by PATH
• 2018 D15 E-News Archive
- 2018-01-09 D15 E-News
- 2018-01-10 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-01-22 D15 E-News
- 2018-02-07 D15 E-News
- 2018-02-19 D15 E-News
- 2018-02-22 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-03-06 D15 E-News
- 2018-03-08 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-03-19 D15 E-News
- 2018-03-29 D15 E-News
- 2018-04-04 D15 E-News
- 2018-04-10 D15 E-News
- 2018-04-18 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-04-25 Message from Supt
- 2018-04-27 D15 E-News
- 2018-05-08 Message from Supt
- 2018-05-09 Message from Supt
- 2018-05-10 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-05-10 Message from Supt
- 2018-05-16 D15 E-News
- 2018-05-30 Message from Supt
- 2018-05-31 D15 E-News
- 2018-06-07 D15 BOE Update
- 2018-06-25 D15 E-News
- • 2017 D15 E-News Archive
- Facebook Live Chats
- FOIA (Freedom of Information Act)
- Generations of Excellence—A History of District 15
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Reprographics Department
- School Buildings Location List
- Student Directory Information/Photo Release
- Community Consolidated School District 15
- CCSD15 Logos & Branding Guide
D15 Logo FAQs
When should we start using the new logo?
Right away! The new logo can and should be used beginning Nov. 7, 2019
Are there rules to using the logo?
Do we have to replace everything with the old logo on it right away?
Digital materials that are simple (and inexpensive) to replace should be replaced as soon as possible. Sandy Cramer will be working on updating district letterhead, logo placement on our website, and other web-based platforms.
What about our decals on our maintenance trucks, buses, outdoor signs, etc.? Should they be replaced?
As buses and signs, etc. need to be naturally replaced, the new logo should be added to the replacement items. It is not expected that we replace all decals on District vehicles, signs right away.
Should district uniforms for maintenance, nutrition and technology be replaced right away?
When new uniforms are purchased for employees, the new logo should be used. Employees should wear the old uniforms until then.
When will staff IDs/badges be replaced?
New staff will receive badges with the new logo. We will not be replacing existing badges.
Should I replace my business cards?
Printing new business cards for each employee is a time-consuming and expensive task. We will be prioritizing needs for printing new business cards, with senior staff receiving new cards first.
Business cards are meant for staff members who need a way to share contact information with vendors, parents or other stakeholders. Please be mindful of the time and effort it takes to print cards, and only request them if they are a necessary aspect of your job in District 15.
If you are not in a senior leadership role, please use your existing cards until they run out. Once you run out of cards, you may fill out the business card request form to receive a new bundle.
Do schools have their own logos?
Yes! Schools have their own logos that should be used for school-specific items. These logo files are available at www.ccsd15.net/logos.
Will there be spiritwear available to purchase with the new district logo?
Yes! We are working with a vendor to provide apparel and office gear with the new district logo. These items will be available for staff to purchase in the coming weeks.