PTA Vision, Mission, Charter Rules
Every child's potential is a reality.
To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering familities and communities to advocate for all children.
Charter Rules of the Illinois Congress of Parents & Teachers
- To carry on constructive work for better parenthood, better homes, better schools, and better communities.
- To refrain from all partisan and factional political activities.
- To refuse consideration by the association of personal grievances.
- To cooperate with the superintendent, principal, and teachers in promoting the best interests of the school and community.
- To abstain from encroaching on the administrative functions.