C.A.R.E. Before School, After School, and Substitute Program Staff
C.A.R.E. Before School, After School Floater/Rover
Must be willing to travel to and work at a variety of locations.
Before-School available shifts:
- 7 a.m.–8:00 a.m.
- 7 a.m.–8:45 a.m.
After-School available shifts:
- 2:15 p.m.–6 p.m. Monday–Thursday
& 1:15 p.m.–6 p.m. Fridays
- 3:15 p.m.–6 p.m. Monday–Thursday
& 2:30 p.m.–6 p.m. Fridays
Full-time, part-time, or as needed, 15-23 hours per week.
Hours are not available when school is not in session over the summer and on days when school is not in session.
PAY: $12-14 per hour depending on experience.
- A desire to work with school age children.
- Able to demonstrate strong customer service skills to effectively communicate with children and adults.
- Minimum age of 17.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Should be enthusiastic and energetic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Interact with and supervise children participating in the before and after school program.
- Plan and implement a variety of age appropriate recreational and enrichment activities.
- Lead group activities.
- Build strong relationship with children and parents.
- Maintain a positive attitude and perform duties as a positive adult role model.
- Assist with the set-up and clean up after each activity, game or craft.
- Prepare and serve snacks, as required, and assist the participants in cleaning up after snack.
- Demonstrate the ability to care about and give attention to participant’s needs.