The Leader in Me teaches 21st century leadership and life skills to students and creates a culture of student empowerment based on the idea that every child can be a leader. Students engage in a variety of lessons and activities to help them learn to live the habits in order to improve their lives.
The 7 Habits are:
1) Be Proactive- I'm in charge of myself
2) Begin With the End in Mind- set goals and track them
3) Put First Things First- Do what is important first
4) Think Win-Win- There doesn't have to be a loser in relationships. Work to find a "win" for all people.
5) Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood- You have 2 earns and 1 mouth. Listen before you speak.
6) Synergize- You can go farther and faster with others than you can alone. Teamwork is important!
7) Sharpen the Saw- Take care of youself (mind and body)! You have to take care of yourself physically in order to be in good shape mentally.