SchoolCafé allows parents to pay for school meals and monitor student account balances, transactions, and request low balance notification online.
- Stay informed about your student's lunch account activity.
- Be notified on your phone when your student's account is low.
- Make secure payments with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card. (NOTE: At this time, we are not utilizing the meal payment portion since meals are free this upcoming school year.)
- Store your credit/debit card for quick and easy repeat use.
- Schedule deposits to occur in any frequency you choose.
SchoolCafé allows for access from the web or any mobile device.
- The SchoolCafé website uses the most up-to-date security available. The online payment plan is an enhancement to the district’s existing pre-pay meal program. Cash or checks will still be accepted.
- The SchoolCafé apps for both iOS and Android are now available for download. They're free to install and they make your favorite features even easier to use. Download the SchoolCafé app today on the AppStore or Google Play.
View the SchoolCafé Quick Card for instructions on setting up your account, adding students, making payments, and setting up low balance alerts. Parents may also apply for Free & Reduced Meals through SchoolCafé.
For answers to frequently asked questions, and to get the most up-to-date help with this or any other information not covered here, please visit https://www.schoolcafe.com and select FAQs, or contact D15 School Nutrition Services at 847-963-3928.