The My Mealtime apps for both iOS and Anroid are now available for download. They're free to install and they make your favorite My MealTime features even easier to use. Download the My MealTime app today on the AppStore or Google Play.
My MealTime allows parents to pay for school meals and monitor student account balances, transactions, and request low balance notification online.
- Stay informed about your student's lunch account activity.
- Be notified on your phone when your student's account is low.
- Make secure payments with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
- Store your credit/debit card for quick and easy repeat use.
- Schedule deposits to occur in any frequency you choose.
- Login to My MealTime using Touch ID.
The My MealTime website uses the most up-to- date security available. The online payment plan is an enhancement to the district’s existing pre-pay meal program. Cash or checks will still be accepted.
Parents need their students 6-digit school ID number to set up accounts or apply for meal benefits, however the new My Mealtime will allow access from any mobile device.
Parents can access their children’s meal account information at any time by visiting www.mymealtime.com.
For more information, contact School Nutrition Services 847-963-3928.