Interscholastic Sport Physicals

  • Junior high athletes must pass a sports physical before they can start practice, not when they compete in the first game or match. Physicals need to be turned in to the nurse's office prior to tryouts. All sports (Cross Country, Soccer-Boys, Soccer-Girls, Basketball-Boys, Basketball-Girls, Wrestling, Volleyball, and Track & Field) will need to have the athlete's physical turned into the nurses's office before tryouts as their individual season begins.

    Health Exam

    The exam form, completed and signed by a doctor, must be dated within 13 months prior to the start of practice or tryouts, and on file in the school nurse’s office. The Certificate of Child Health Examination form is available in the school office and online at | Departments | Health Services | Required Health Exams & Immunizations.