1. Repair & Restore Facilities
PLAN: Address repairs, maintenance, and critical upgrades to keep schools secure, address health/life safety needs, improve energy efficiency, and enhance ADA accessibility for students, staff, and visitors.
Preventing costly emergency repairs and extending the useful life of school buildings saves taxypayer dollars.
All District 15 school facilities are repaired, restored, and improved.
- Address repairs, maintenance, and site improvement and critical upgrades
- Address health, safety, and security needs
- Improve energy efficiency
- Enhance accessibility for students, staff, and visitors
- Prevent costly emergency repairs
- Extend useful life of school buildings